JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender to have an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will certainly be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm which has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester then one Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling is going to be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to get completed in 2020 and is also part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a few minutes walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping malls like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals like the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is a hipster place for youngster to hold out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
In addition to that, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Secondary School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are situated within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer based in Singapore, which is portion of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Then Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity towards the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your details-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for each and every property.
• Identify the maintenance charges for every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Obtain a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone familiar with similar property investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the sale.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you need to carry per each apartment you are considering for an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to keep your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. One of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall in love with a house. They suggest you fall crazy about the sale, not the house. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely but is not within an economically healthy community, or is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a lovely investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate must turn an instant profit. Ensure your money is healthy enough to ride the first ups and downs until your premises begins to make a whmrna income.
Investing in apartments is often a reasonable way to enter the investment property market. But just as with every other property investment, there is certainly much to learn and prepare for before you close the sale. Keep in mind your financial budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you may have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to a good start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.